Technical support: 4006008058
Address: 4F, Building A, Hongfa Science and Technology Park, Tangtou Community, Shiyan, Baoan District, Shenzhen
What if the dialing is not successful?
The reasons for the unsuccessful dialing are caused by these reasons:
1. The account number and password of the broadband are not filled correctly. In many cases, the account and password may have special symbols or careless input errors.
2. The incoming network cable does not have an interface connected to the router. If the incoming network cable is connected to the LAN port, the carrier's Internet request will not be obtained.
3. The operator is bound to the MAC address.
1. Please check if the broadband account and password are correctly filled in. You can use the computer to directly access the network cable to dial to see if it can dial successfully.
2. Check if the incoming network cable is connected to the WAN port.
3. A small number of operators are bound to the MAC address (the incoming line can be dialed to the computer to dial, and the route is not successfully dialed). The computer enters the route management page, opens the network configuration, clicks on the cloned MAC address in the WAN, and submits the settings, as shown below: