Technical support: 4006008058
Address: 4F, Building A, Hongfa Science and Technology Park, Tangtou Community, Shiyan, Baoan District, Shenzhen
What should I do if I can't connect to the AP? (Can search for WiFi signal, but not connected)
1. Confirm if the wireless name and password are incorrect.
Confirmation method: Enable the upper-layer routing AC platform server to view the AP's wireless name and password.
2. Check whether the terminal is too far from the signal sent by the AP. It is recommended to be close to the AP and close to see if it can be connected.
3. Delete the previously saved configuration file
If the wireless password is modified and the wireless name is not changed, it may be that the previous wireless configuration file saves the wrong wireless configuration file caused by the terminal connection. It is recommended to delete the wireless name and reconnect.
4. Modify AP wireless parameters
Some terminals do not support AP wireless encryption, or the wireless SSID contains Chinese or characters (Note: SSID containing Chinese, UTF-8 encoding for mobile and tablet users, GB2312 encoding for PC users)
It is recommended to modify the wireless name of the AP, or modify the wireless name to English or numeric, cancel the encryption, and then connect.
Setting method: Log in to the upper-level route management page, open the AC platform server, open the wireless configuration and modify the wireless parameters.
5. Confirm the number of connected terminals
When the number of wireless terminals connected to the AP reaches the maximum, other terminals will not connect.
It is recommended to disconnect some wireless terminals and try to connect again.
6. Replace other terminals for comparison test
Connect the wireless signal of the AP with other wireless terminals. If other terminal devices can connect, please check the problem of the terminal body.