Technical support: 4006008058
Address: 4F, Building A, Hongfa Science and Technology Park, Tangtou Community, Shiyan, Baoan District, Shenzhen
What should I do if the AC platform server cannot find a wireless AP?
There are many possible reasons why the AC platform server can't find the AP. In summary, there are the following reasons:
(1) The route connection method is incorrect or there is a problem with the network settings. If the route is not network, the application cannot be controlled.
(2) The AP is newer or the software version is newer. The routing of the old version of the software cannot be supported.
(3) The AP is discovered by other devices in the network. For example, two routers with management APs are connected to the switch and are discovered by another route.
(4) The AP connected to the AP is too long, aging, poor quality, or bad contact with the crystal head. The AP may not be able to start or communicate. The AP indicator may be off.
(5) The AP is not in AP mode. If you accidentally debug to route mode, the indicator light is always on or slow.
It is recommended to check the status of the indicators of the wireless APs that have not been discovered. According to the status of the indicators, check the following methods:
First, the indicator light flashes quickly
(1) The indicator blinks quickly. The AP has been successfully connected. Check whether it is discovered by other routes with the management AP function, or it is discovered by other AC managers.
(2) If the AP has obtained the ip address and other parameters, confirm that the route or AP version is too old, and can not identify the new version of the AP or the route (if you can't judge the version is too old, you can contact our customer service for assistance)
(3) If the AP cannot obtain parameters such as the IP address assigned by the route, check whether the AP and the route are isolated in the network.
Second, the indicator light is always on or slow
(1) Enter the route management page, open the network configuration and check whether the DHCP server is enabled. If it is not enabled, the AP will not be able to obtain the IP address and other parameters on the DHCP server, causing the AP platform server to discover the AP.
(2) Check if the AP has the routing mode enabled. If the routing mode is enabled, change to AP mode and restart the AP.
Third, the indicator light is not bright
(1) Check if there is a problem with the network cable
(2) If it is a POE switch, check if it is a standard POE switch.
(3) In the case of a small probability, the hardware failure of the AP device itself will also occur. If an AP is replaced, it will be bright.
Note: Some operators will block the proxy port. You can directly click on the server address link to directly enter the AP platform server, as shown below: